This is the time to take advantage of our promotions on all our Plans and APIS.
Hurry up it ends Sunday, November 29, 2020.
To take advantage of it go to our dashboard: https://dashboard.api-football.com
KEEP UP TO DATE
Maybe you don't use it yet, but our endpoint predictions allows you to get a prediction on each of the upcoming API matches.
Calculations are made using 6 different algorithms, taking into account the shape of the teams, their previous matches, and also a lot of other data.
However, we do not use the bookmakers' odds to make these predictions.
The documentation about this endpoint is available here.
Here are the results of our "Predictions" endpoint for the 2019/2020 season on the major leagues :
ARGENTINA - Primera Division
- Match Winner : 70.96% (193/272)
- Under/over : 77.00% (77/100)
- Goals : 79.73% (409/513)
BELGIUM - Jupiler Pro League
- Match Winner : 69.33% (165/238)
- Under/over : 71.43% (15/21)
- Goals : 82.28% (376/457)
BRAZIL - Serie A
- Match Winner : 71.35% (269/377)
- Under/over : 80.67% (96/119)
- Goals : 83.61% (612/732)
ENGLAND - Premier League
- Match Winner : 73.81% (279/378)
- Under/over : 88.68% (47/53)
- Goals : 80.33% (584/727)
FRANCE - Ligue 1
- Match Winner : 75.27% (283/376)
- Under/over : 75.00% (57/76)
- Goals : 84.85% (616/726)
GERMANY - Bundesliga 1
- Match Winner : 69.81% (215/308)
- Under/over : 88.89% (56/63)
- Goals : 78.81% (465/590)
ITALY - Serie A
- Match Winner : 74.27% (280/377)
- Under/over : 79.10% (53/67)
- Goals : 80.82% (590/730)
NETHERLAND - Eredivisie
- Match Winner : 69.87% (211/302)
- Under/over : 76.36% (42/55)
- Goals : 83.33% (485/582)
PORTUGAL - Primeira Liga
- Match Winner : 73.03% (222/304)
- Under/over : 68.57% (48/70)
- Goals : 81.25% (468/576)
SPAIN - Primera Division
- Match Winner : 71.69% (271/378)
- Under/over : 78.89% (71/90)
- Goals : 81.37% (594/730)
We have made a tutorial that allows you to call the API in the most economical way in order to retrieve a maximum of information with a minimum of calls and also to avoid making unnecessary calls to the API that will return empty answers.
The tutorial currently deals with leagues, livescore and standings. We will add more information as we go along.
The full tutorial is available here
Here is an interesting project using the set of statistics provided by API-FOOTBALL and combined with the prediction endpoint.
Script Betting is a platform dedicated to sports betting methods, which builds tailor-made automated programs according to your needs.
Their program runs continuously in order to have and provide you with the most accurate data on football.
If you want to save time in the analysis of sports results and thus avoid wasting time studying the results match by match and reporting them in an Excel file, they certainly have the technology to simplify your calculations and forecasts!
Here are some examples of what their program is capable of achieving :
- Method 2nd Half: bet on a team after X matches in a row without more goals in the 2nd half
- Method +1.5 goals: bet on a team after X matches in a row with less than 2 goals
- Method +0.5 goal HT: bet on a team after X matches in a row with 0-0 at half-time
- Method no draw: bet on a team after X draws in a row
Their website is available here : https://script-betting.com
Dear football fans,
We took advantage of this calm sporting period to add new competitions in the API, which now brings us to +640 leagues and cups available.
We have also added several years of history on 50% of our competitions and we will continue in the coming weeks.
We have also prepared some surprises in the current version of the API as well as the V3 which should be released soon.
Our new API about Formula-1 is now available.
With it you can access to :
- Search function
The full documetation is available here : https://api-sports.io/documentation/formula-1/v1
You can test an subscribe for free here : https://rapidapi.com/api-sports/api/api-formula-1
Faced with the current situation, all of our teams remain available and those despite the low number of matches currently taking place.
In the coming days/weeks we will be adding a considerable history for all our leagues and cups.
We have also released a new API on RapidAPI allowing you to retrieve the statistics of all the countries affected by COVID-19. (FREE TO USE)
COVID-19 API : https://rapidapi.com/api-sports/api/covid-193
If you have any suggestions regarding this API please do not hesitate to send them to us by email.
Take care of yourself and your families