Our widgets are completely free and work with all our plans including the free plan.
To integrate the widgets to your site you just have to copy/paste the code provided and fill in the tags needed for the widget to work properly.
If you integrate several widgets on the same page a single theme will be applied for all widgets. Also you will only have to integrate the script tag once.
For all widgets the following tags are needed :
data-host : v3.football.api-sports.io or api-football-v1.p.rapidapi.com depending on whether you have subscribed with us or RapidApi.
data-key : Indicate your API-KEY obtained on our Dashboard or on RapidApi.
data-theme : If you leave the field empty, the default theme will be applied, otherwise the possible values are grey or dark. It is also possible to indicate false which will not display any theme and lets you customize the widget with your own css.
data-show-errors : By default false, used for debugging, with a value of true it allows to display the errors.
Widgets use the requests associated with your account and therefore they will stop working if your daily limit is reached. You can track all requests made directly in the dashboard.
When using these widgets it is important to be aware that your API-KEY will be visible to the users of your site, it is possible to protect yourself from this by allowing only the desired domains in our dashboard.
This way no one else can use your API-KEY for you. If you have already set up your widget and have not activated this option, you can reset your API-KEY and activate this option after.
If the widget does not display the requested information, it is possible to set the data-show-errors tag to true to display error messages directly in the widget and in the console. This can be due to several things like : (Non-exhaustive list)
- You have reached your daily number of requests
- Tags are incorrectly filled in
- Your API-KEY is incorrect
- HOW CUSTOM API-FOOTBALL WIDGETS
- Merge of Livescore and Fixtures widgets in Games widget
- Add a date selector in the Games widget
- Add a status selector in the Games widget
- Add a modal to display standings in games widget
- Add the possibility to display or not the logos or images
- Rename Fixture widget in Game widget
- Add widgets for other sports (Baseball, Basketball, Handball, Hockey, Rugby and Volleyball).
- Add the widget Fixture
- Add the possibility to load a modal containing the details of a fixture in the widgets Livescore and Fixtures
- Starting version with widgets Livescore Fixtures and Standings